DUI Demonstration in Dunnellon
A group called the Community Traffic Safety Team in Marion County put on a demonstration Wednesday morning at Dunnellon High School about drunk driving.
Students watched an outdoor play about a fatal car crash involving teens at their high school prom.
For some, the presentation hit close to home. One student who acted in the play says his brother died in a drunk driving car crash.
- Dunnellon Man Charged With DUI Manslaughter
- Tea Party Members Demonstrate in Ocala
- Maveric UAS Demonstration
- Anti-Islam Demonstration
- Parents Demonstrate For State Senators' Support
- NTSB: DUI Limit Should Be Lowered to 0.05% Blood-Alcohol Level
- Red Light Cameras Taken Out in Dunnellon
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Fla. Teen Cited For DUI For Driving Golf Cart Drunk
- Hawthorne Woman Sentenced In DUI Manslaughter Case