Flooding bad for business
Boaters stay off Suwannee, motels unoccupied.
For Vasanti Doshi and her husband, Paresh, the rising water on the Suwannee River means trouble for their business. They say the usual customers at the Suwannee Gables Motel are boaters. Because of the flooding, those boaters are staying off the water -- and cancelling
- Flooding bad for business
- Unconfirmed Tornado Badly Damages Suwannee County Business
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- NCF Farmers Will Brave the Winter After Bad Hay Season
- Bad Weather Takes Out Gas Station Pumps
- Bad Spice Sends Nearly 30 to the Hospital
- Five Hospitalized For Bad Batch Of Cocaine
- Weeding Out The Bad Seeds
- Bad Credit Could Increase Mortages
- Energy Drinks And Firefighters: A Bad Combination?