Â Â Â Ocala police say a 53-year old man entered a home through a carport door and was met by the home owners in the kitchen.
Â Â Â That's when police say Thomas Kairis demanded the 79-year old home owner, Ernest Williams, to give him his wallet - and then knocked him to the ground.
Â Â Â Â His wife, 79-year-old Louise Williams, confronted the intruder with a kitchen knife but Williams backed down after the man threatened to kill her husband if she came any closer.
Â Â Â Â Kairis got away with Mr. Williams' wallet and ran out the back door.
Â Â Â Â The Marion County Sheriff's Office sent a helicopter and a K-9 unit after him and later found him in the woods behind the historic Fort King Site.
Â Â Â Â He being held on a 10-thousand dollar bond.
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- Home Invasion Plan Leads To Several Resident Arrest
- Deputies Search For Armed Suspect In Home Invasion Robbery
- Armed Home Invasion in Ocala
- Gainesville Home Invasion, Possibly Drug Related
- Man Gets Life For Fatal Home Invasion
- Three Women Held at Gunpoint in Home Invasion
- Elderly Woman Stabbed During Home Invasion
- Home Invasion Victim Speaks Out
- Man Shot During Home Invasion