Man Kills 4-year-old Daughter
A 4-year-old girl of Waccasassa in Gilchrist County was killed by her father Monday morning.
Kristina Hepp was found dead upon arrival of Deputies and Paramedics when she had reportedly stopped breathing, according to the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office new release.
Matthew Roland, 23, is charged with aggravated child abuse,and aggravated manslaughter.
Roland had reportedly just received temporary custody of the child.
He is up for bail after his first court appearance this morning, Apr. 28.
- 4-year-old dies after being strangled by 11-year-old, according to deputies
- 33-year-old man shot and killed in Silver Springs home
- Body of 4-Year-Old Found
- Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old
- Santorum's 3-Year-Old Daughter Taken to Hospital
- 16-Year-Old Shot and Killed at His Home in Palatka
- Unsafe For Kids? 11-Year-Old Killed
- 18-Year-Old Shot and Killed in Suwannee
- 11 & 15 Year-Olds Accused Of Killing Brother
- 82 Year-Old Shot and Killed while Sleeping