Officials: Flooding presents dangers
According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, flooding on the Santa Fe, Ichetucknee and Suwannee Rivers could be dangerous for swimmers and boaters.
They say people should avoid recreation activities untill the water recedes. Even then, the flow of the water could create a rough current.
- Health Officials Warn of Dangers in Flood Waters
- Officials: "Don't light left over fireworks."
- School Officials: Bus Driver Broke the Rules
- Officials: Amendment One Will Benefit Local Natural Resources
- Officials: Drunk Driver Hits, Kills Lake City Woman
- Officials: UPS Cargo Jet Crashes Killing 2
- Officials: Navy Yard Gunman Identified
- Columbia County emergency officials check flood progress
- Cedar Key officials prepared for more flooding
- CRA Presents Initial Plans for Former Kennedy Homes Property