Residents in Columbia County prepare for flooding
Published April 10th, 2009
For residents living along the Ichetucknee, Suwannee and Santa Fe rivers, severe flooding is expected to rise in the next few days.
Some residents say they plan to leave. Others say they'll wait it out at home.
- Columbia County emergency officials check flood progress
- Gainesville Residents Seeking Donations for Philippines Flood Victims
- Residents Shocked by Santa Fe River Flood Levels
- Residents Complain About Flooding On SE 5th Ave.
- Cedar Key residents prepare for Fay
- Emergency Managers Urge Residents To Prepare For Hurricane Season Early
- Fay floods roads in Putnam County
- Levy County Issues Own Flood Warning
- Suwanee County's Lost Homes In The Flood
- Road Closures in Clay County Due to Flooding