Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
A Starke man was struck by a vehicle and killed early Sunday morning, and police are seeking help in locating that vehicle.
54-year old Henry Donald Stenson was in the southbound outside lane of US Highway 301 just south of NW 182nd St. when he was struck by an unknown vehicle. The Florida Highway Patrol asks that if anyone has information of Stenson laying or walking in the area of this crash or information on the vehicle, possibly a truck or tractor trailer, that they please contact Cpl. Marie Wilson of the Florida Highway Patrol at 904-301-3700 extension 109.
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on Florida's Turnpike
- Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian
- 2 killed, 6 Injured in Interstate 75 Crash
- Woman Killed, 5 Year Old Seriously Injured in Car Accident
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up
- One Bicyclist killed, One Bicyclist Injured in Two Separate Crashes in Marion County
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Putnam County high-speed chase
- Deputy Struck by Drunk Driver
- Driver Strikes Pedestrian