Davis Family Benefit
Almost three months ago, the family says it was their worst nightmare. Tiffany Davis and her three children were traveling on County Road 225A when her van crashed head on with a pickup truck. The accident took the lives of 9 year old Hailey Davis and 3 year old Owen Davis. Tiffany and her other daughter, Hunter were seriously injured.
Now, family friends and members of the community are gathering to help the family. Jared Pennock, a close family friend, helped organize the Davis Family Benefit, with a free concert and a cookout at the Downtown Plaza. He's hoping to raise enough money to help the family pay medical bills.
- Despite Reinstatement of Death Benefits, NCF Military Families Say Damage Has Been Done
- One Voice: Judd Davis
- Gators Fire Brent Pease and Tim Davis
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- New State Unemployment System Could Cause Delays in Jobless Benefits
- Benefits of Holistic Healing
- Music in Early Education Shows Benefit to FCAT Test Scores
- Extended Unemployment Benefits Flowing
- Fall Festival Benefits Parents of Special Needs Children
- Unemployment Benefits Extension