Davis Family Benefit
Almost three months ago, the family says it was their worst nightmare. Tiffany Davis and her three children were traveling on County Road 225A when her van crashed head on with a pickup truck. The accident took the lives of 9 year old Hailey Davis and 3 year old Owen Davis. Tiffany and her other daughter, Hunter were seriously injured.
Now, family friends and members of the community are gathering to help the family. Jared Pennock, a close family friend, helped organize the Davis Family Benefit, with a free concert and a cookout at the Downtown Plaza. He's hoping to raise enough money to help the family pay medical bills.
- Despite Reinstatement of Death Benefits, NCF Military Families Say Damage Has Been Done
- Eaton family benefit held after bar fight death
- Double Arm Amputee Triathlete Raising Money for Baby
- Future Of The 400 Building
- 400 Building, In Limbo
- Debris From Debby Continues to Plague Live Oak Streets
- Gainesville Hosuing Authority Changes
- Hospital program uses the arts to help patients
- Winners chosen for sizzlin' summer sweepstakes
- Archer Elementary student recovering after car crash