Deputies Arrest Man for Robbery/Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
Marion County deputies arrested a man today (May 27) and charged him with robbery/aggravated assault with a firearm.
The victims, Tony Lockly and Christopher Janes, reported on May 23 that several people drove to their house at 11600 N. Highway 27 in a blue Mercury Marquis under the pretense of purchasing a dog.
After looking at the dogs, the defendant, Terry Deon Bradshaw, 20, pulled out a dark-colored revolver and demanded cash, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
The victim emptied his pockets of $160 and then tried to run from Bradshaw.
The defendant then shot several times at the victim and fled the area without any injuries.
Today (May 27), the suspect vehicle was located with witnesses of the shooting, and they were able to lead law enforcement to Bradshaw, who was subsequently arrested.
He was charged with robbery with a firearm, aggravated assault with a firearm and use of a firearm during a felony.
His bond was set at $355,000. Bradshaw denied any involvement in the shooting, according to the sheriff's office.
- Zimmerman Arrested for Aggravated Assault and Battery
- Two Arrested On Aggravated Assault Charges After Road Rage Incident
- Man Arrested For Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- Man Arrested for Assaulting Girlfriend
- Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting a Child
- Levy Man kills Wife, Arrested After Standoff With Deputies
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Deputies Serve 17th Warrant Arrest On Alachua County Man