Gainesville Businessman Dies in Crash
A well-known business man from North Central Florida has died in a single vehicle crash.
Eric Han, 50, of Gainesville was killed just before 2 p.m. Tuesday afternoon.
Reports from Tampa say Han was driving through the intersection of I-4 and I-75 when he lost control of his truck, which overturned on the shoulder of the highway.
State troopers say that Han's wife Yu Yang suffered serious injuries and was taken to Tampa General Hospital.
They say neither person was wearing a seatbelt.
- Gainesville Woman Dies in Scooter Crash
- Motorcyclist dies in Gainesville crash
- Former Gator, Local Businessman Harold Monk Dies
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
- Self-driving car driver died after crash in Williston, a first
- Student Dies After Saving Schoolmate's Life In Crash
- Marion County Teen Dies In Crash On Graduation Day
- Micanopy Man Dies In Early Morning Crash
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Lake City Man Dies in Traffic Crash