Gainesville Church Hosts Job Fair
Unemployment rates are improving in North Central Florida, but thousands of people are still out of work.
So members of one Gainesville church decided to take matters into their own hands. Members of Grace at Fort Clarke Church decided it was their job to help others get jobs.
A number of members struggle with layoffs and unemployment. So two months ago the decision was made to create the Grace at Fort Clarke's first annual job fair.
After calling nearly 200 businesses, 30 signed up for the event. Several hundred people took advantage of the chance to interview with employers. Job seekers could also received free counseling and other services.
- Gainesville job fair hosts hundreds
- Santa Fe College Hosting Job Fair
- Gainesville Job Fair Filled to Capacity
- Church Hosts Same-Sex Marriage Counseling Course
- Job Fair
- Employers hold job fair in Marion County
- Job fair for military veterans
- UF Part Time Job Fair
- Veterans job resource fair in Chiefland
- RTS Job Fair