A "GatorMade" Company: Banyan Biomarkers
Traumatic Brain Injury is known by doctors as "a silent epidemic"... resulting from car crashes, sports injuries or combat in the battlefield.
TBI affects over two million people in the U.S. each year, and there are currently no treatments for it.
But a major development is on the way, and the company in the forefront is one right here in North Central Florida.
And it's not only located in Alachua... it was developed from research done at UF.
Banyan Biomarkers is the leader in developing in-vitro diagnostic products to detect TBI... because the earlier it's detected, the sooner it can be treated.
"What sets us apart is that our company has licensed-based technology from the world-renowned Mcknight Brain Institute at the University of Florida," Gary Ascani, CEO of Banyan, said.
- A "GatorMade" Company: Axogen Nerve Regeneration
- A "GatorMade" Company: Prioria Robotics
- Banyan Biomarkers Gains Recognition from General Electric and NFL
- Made In America: Island Grove Wine Company
- Made In America: The Goodwin Company
- Melrose Man "Spoofed" by Company
- UF students create "gator plant"
- Chocolates Help Create a Great Made in America Christmas
- A Great Made In America Christmas
- Made in America: Fracture