Hospital Gone Mobile
There's no need to waste your time in emergency rooms anymore.
North Florida Regional Medical Center, along with its parent company, HCA, have gone mobile, and the community can now receive the average wait time via text message.
Users can text 'ER' to phone number '23000' and enter their zip code to receive recently reported average wait times at up to three local HCA emergency rooms.
The closest ER is always displayed first with North Florida Regional Medical Center appearing at the top of the list for greater Gainesville zip codes, but standard text messaging rates do apply.
Waiting times are also available on the hospital's Web site.
- Gas Prices Gone Wild
- Celebrating Education: Morning Announcements Gone High Tech
- The Rain Is Gone, Races Begin Friday At Gatornationals
- Road Gone Bad?
- City Sewer Project Gone To Waste?
- "Dog-Gone": City Rejects "Doggy Daycare" Code
- Has the bullying gone too far?
- Tussocks be gone
- UF Students Build Mobile Sustainability Kiosk
- Buck Bay Mobile Home Park