Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
A man now faces charges of sexual assault and sexual battery involving four Alachua County children after being arrested May 18.
Keith Edward Olmeda, 32, was arrested by the Alachua County Sheriff's Office after deputies were notified about sexual abuse against the children when Olmeda was a live-in boyfriend with the victims' mother between May 2005 and May 2007.
The children were interviewed by the Child Advocacy Center in Gainesville where the children reportedly disclosed the sexual assault and inappropriate sexual observances witnessed on Olmeda's behalf, according to Alachua County arrest report.
Olmeda was arrested by the Alachua County Sheriff's Office after voluntarily returning to Gainesville from his home in Port Orange, Fla.
- Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting a Child
- Man Arrested For Sexual Assault
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Coach Arrested For Sexual Assault On A Minor
- Alachua County attorney arrested on sexual assault charges
- Police Still Looking for Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Teenage Girl
- Search for Man Accused of Sexual Assault
- Man Jailed After Sexually Assaulting A Child
- GPD: Surveillance Video Shows Man Involved in Sexual Assault