Marion County DUI Chase
A Marion County man led sheriff's deputies on a chase to no where- that landed him in jail.
After deputies saw Howard Reece speeding 50 miles over the speed limit they tried pull him over. Instead Reece,21, raced to over 100 miles per hour and ran a red light at SE 52nd street and US 441.
Reece drove down a dead end road, got out of the car and started running. He was caught shortly after it appears he collapsed.
Reece had an previous warrant out for his arrest for burglary and grand theft.
- Cross-County, High-Speed Chase Leaves Residents Shaken
- DUI Crackdown
- High speed chase through Marion County
- Man leads deputies on chase; drugs and child in vehicle
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Woman Leads 3 County High Speed Chase
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- High speed chase leads to manhunt
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County