Marion County DUI Chase
A Marion County man led sheriff's deputies on a chase to no where- that landed him in jail.
After deputies saw Howard Reece speeding 50 miles over the speed limit they tried pull him over. Instead Reece,21, raced to over 100 miles per hour and ran a red light at SE 52nd street and US 441.
Reece drove down a dead end road, got out of the car and started running. He was caught shortly after it appears he collapsed.
Reece had an previous warrant out for his arrest for burglary and grand theft.
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Marion County Car Chase
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week