NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Possible Case of Swine Flu in Marion County
Health officials have announced that the swine flu may have spread to Marion County.
School officials said today that a 17 year old high school student who stayed home from school sick this week is waiting for test results.
The West Port student has been cleared to go back to school, but officials say she probably won't until Monday.
Meanwhile, the school is working to disinfect the affected areas.
Spokesperson for Marion County Schools Kevin Christian says,
"We will disinfect it, we will take care of those areas in the school that need to be clean, were not canceling events, school will happen tomorrow."
Health officials say the swine flu is not unlike any other flu except it may have milder symptoms.
Like other flu types, swine flu can be prevented by washing your hands and practicing good hygiene.
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School
- Alachua County Jail Confirms First Swine Flu Case
- Free Swine Flu Vaccines in Marion County
- Hospitals See More Flu Cases, Mostly Swine Flu
- The state now has five confirmed cases and 15 probable cases of swine flu.
- T.B. McPherson Case Not Swine Flu, City Says
- First Alachua County Resident Dies of Swine Flu
- Second Alachua County Resident Dies of H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- Free Swine Flu Vaccines in Alachua County
- Preparing for Swine Flu