Roland Indicted For Child's Death
Matthew Roland, the father of slain 4-year old Kristina Hepp, has been indicted for her murder. Early Tuesday, a Gilchrist County Grand Jury handed down charges of first degree murder and aggravated child abuse against Roland. Hepp was found dead at her home in Trenton on April 27, with multiple injuries. A State's Attorney spokesperson tells TV20 that they will be seeking the death penalty. An arraignment date for Roland has not been set.
- Child's Death Ruled Accidental Drowning
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Child's Wish Fulfilled In Motorcycle Parade
- Child's Body Found in Trunk
- Man Indicted in Sexual Battery in Girl's Death