CyberKnife Treatment May Not be Covered Much Longer by Medicare
Published June 30th, 2009
It's a cancer treatment that doctors say works and is affordable.
But it may not be affordable too much longer.
TV20's Jamel Lanee shows us how Medicare is considering cutting coverage for the treatment and what that could mean for your pocketbook.
- High Tech Treatment Passes Medicare Test
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- EPA Says No Health Risks in Homes Near Koppers Superfund Site as Residents Allege a Cover-Up
- Covered Wagon Across America
- Medicare Scam in Gilchrist County
- Medicare Changes Deadline for Enrollment
- Medicare Seminar Offers Guidance As Enrollment Period Gets Closer
- U.S. Representative celebrates Medicare and Medicaid Birthday
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Gainesville Man Pulls Knife on Girlfriend and Her Alleged Lover