Dangerous Playground Torn Down
A playground in Southeast Gainesville was in such bad shape that city officials had to demolish it Wednesday.
Children in the neighborhood agree it was dangerous.
The future of the playground is up to city commissioners. In the meantime, children have access to Cone Park just yards away.
- Seminary Lane Apartments to be Torn Down
- Will St. Michael's Episcopal Church Be Torn Down to Build a Walgreen's?
- Local Landmark Torn Down In Pieces
- Mom's Kitchen Torn Down, No Definite Plans
- Dangerous Playground Slides
- Crack House and Local Playground Share Land
- Cone Park Playground Problems
- Grant Helps School Build New Playground
- 3/4/13 Fitzness Minute: Playground Workout
- A family Torn Apart by Tragedy