Elderly Woman Found Dead in Home
Lake City police found an elderly black woman was found dead in her home on June 1.
Officers David Greear and Michael Del Castillo found the woman and the cause of death is unknown.
The body will be sent to the Medical Examiner's Office in Jacksonville, Fla. to determine the cause of death.
- Elderly Couple Found Dead in Home
- Elderly Couple Found Dead In Lake City Home
- Elderly Woman Found Murdered in Her Home
- Woman Found Dead Inside Southwest Ocala Home in what Police are Calling a Homicide
- Elderly Woman Attacked In Home
- Elderly Woman Stabbed During Home Invasion
- Woman found dead in her car in Walmart parking lot
- Woman Found Dead in Southwest Gainesville
- Several dead cats found outside homes
- 340 Animals Found Dead In Marion County Home