Five Suspects Arrested for Walmart Theft
Five suspects were arrested Tuesday (June 23) after shoplifting clothes, food, a camera and camera battery, DVD movies, and earphones from Walmart.
They were arrested at the Walmart located at 2767 N.W. U.S. 90. The suspects started stealing at 10:51 a.m. and ended at 4:45 p.m., according to the Lake City Police Department release.
None of the suspects knew each other, and they were all detained by Walmart security personnel.
Walmart security officer Bob Mills called the police to initiate the arrests. All five suspects were transported to Columbia County Detention Center for booking.
Two suspects were juveniles. The other suspects were 36-year-old Tina I. Strength of Lake City, 34-year-old Chad Eric Gaskins of Lake City and 39-year-old Laura R. Britton of Lake City, according to the release.
- Two More Suspects Arrested in Indentity Theft Ring
- Suspect Arrested for Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property
- Four Wanted in WalMart Thefts
- Walmart Shoplifter Charged with Grand Theft
- Walmart Thief Arrested Again
- Woman Arrested in Walmart Fraud Scheme
- Suspects Sentenced in Massive Identity Theft Ring
- Theft Suspect
- Man Arrested for Energy Theft
- Corrections Assistant Arrested for Fraud and Grand Theft