There are multiple victims in a shooting in the town of Bell. We have confirmed there are deaths.
Gainesville Man Guilty of Second Degree Murder
It is a guilty verdict for a Gainesville man accused of killing a co-worker in March 2008.
The jury found Corey Pryor guilty of second degree murder. The judge handed down two life sentences and an additional 25 years for tampering with evidence. Police say on March 18, 2008, pryor and Vearl Ingram arrived at the Madison Pointe apartment complex and the two men began to argue about money. A witness says he saw pyror shoot Ingram. Pryor called Bruce Davis to help him dispose of the body. It was found three days later in Levy County. Pryor now faces the potential of life in prison.
- Jonathan Peterson Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder
- A Jury Finds Brandon Wilson Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Jury Finds Maranda Martin Guilty of 1st Degree Murder in the Death of Paul Quandt
- Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
- Charlie Ely Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Zimmerman Trial Day 7: State Tries to Prove Key Elements of Second Degree Murder Charge
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Second-Degree Murder Charge in Trayvon Martin Case
- Man Found Guilty of Murder Five Years Later