High Springs Police Officer Back at Work
She's happy to be alive, and happy to be back at work.
A High Springs police officer was badly beaten back in April. She has recovered so completely that she is now back at work.
TV20's Jamel Lanee shows us how that experience failed to break her spirit to do the one thing she loves.
Watch the video to your right.
- First K9 Officer Joins High Springs Police Department
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- High Springs New Police Chief
- High Springs Chief of Police Dies
- High Springs Police Chief Responds to Union
- High Springs Police Chief Cleared of Any Wrongdoing
- New Lieutenant for High Springs Police Department
- 2nd High Springs Police Chief Resigns
- High Springs Considers Restructuring Police Department, Chief Still Absent