Published June 22nd, 2009
The heat index hit 110 degrees in Lake City Monday.
For those working outdoors, that means long summer days ahead.
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- It's A Grower's Market
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- 'Hot Rodding' For Heroes
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- It's Official: Crist Announces Senate Run
- Head of Public Safety Says It's TIme to Retire
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Residents: It's a Mobile Home Scam
- It's the Slowest Time of the Year for Some Businesses Near the University of Florida