Lake City Man Charged with Forgery
A man in Lake City is charged with forging his grandmother's checks without her permission.
Jordan Orion Richards had reportedly forged several of her personal and business checks without her permission, according a Lake City Police Department news release.
The victim advised that her grandson admit to her that he committed the crime against her, and that he would pay her back the money he took.
When Jordan reportedly refused to pay his grandmother back her money or stop forging her checks, his grandmother filed charges against him.
Jordan has not been located for questioning and a Complaint Affidavit will be forwarded to the State's Attorney Office for further processing.
- Lake City Man Charged With Burglary Says He Was House Hunting
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
- Lake City Pain Doctor Could Be Charged With Death of Many Patients
- Suspect in Death of Lake City Man is at Large
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Man Arrested In Lake City Shooting
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse
- Lake City Man Dies in Traffic Crash
- Lake City Man Waiting for Help from FEMA
- Man Wanted in Lake City Shooting