Make Extra Drive Time
A four mile stretch of Northwest 13th Street from Archer Road to 6th Street will be given a makeover.
Starting Monday, lane closures are expected from 9 in the morning until 6 for the next six months to resurface the road.
Sidewalks along the road will also be replaced. The project will cost just under four million dollars.
Construction on University Avenue and Main Street will begin after bidding ends.
- Fla. Spent Nearly $173,000 Extra on Security
- Marion County Sheriff Requests Extra Money for Budget
- Wanted Time and Time Again
- Timely Justice Act Not Timely Enough for Death Row Inmate
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Texting While Driving Ban Moves Forward
- Gatornationals Drives in an Economic Boost
- Texting & Driving May Soon Be Illegal In Florida
- Driving Somewhere? There's a Gov't Record of That