Man Named "Happy Jack" Attacks Homeowners with Rake
A man known as “Happy Jack” knocked on the door of a Lawtey, Fla. residence Wednesday night (June 10) and attacked a male homeowner with a rake.
The suspect is 54-year-old Jerome Terry Turner, also known as “Happy Jack.” The male homeowner only sustained a minor injury to his leg, according to the Bradford County Sheriff's Office.
A female homeowner intervened during the attack and struck Happy Jack with a wooden stick. The male homeowner then grabbed a porcelain doll and struck Happy Jack numerous times on the head.
Both Happy Jack and the male victim were transported to local hospitals. The male victim was treated and released, but Happy Jack was admitted to the hospital for treatment of his injuries.
The motive for the attack has not been determined at this time, according to the sheriff's office.
- It's almost "Happy Hour" in Gainesville
- No "Happy Days" for Cunningham
- New Name, Same Mission..."The Dignity Project- Second Generation"
- Gainesville High Social Studies Chair Named "Teacher of the Year"
- A Local Boy Named "Florida Champion" of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Teenager Loses Eye after a "Brutal" Attack
- The Dangers of a Drug Named "Molly "
- Man Arrested for Cashing Checks in Jail Inmates' Names
- Man 94, has Deadly Heart Attack After Carjacking
- Delray Beach Man Attacked Woman, Attempted a Carjacking