Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian
A man in a blue Mustang was speeding and struck a rescue truck and a pedestrian on June 12.
According to the Alachua County police report, the Mustang had failed to stop as it was entering Levy County on State Road 24.
Philip White Pennypacker,22, of Otter Creek is charged with aggravated assault.
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by two vehicles
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on Florida's Turnpike
- Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
- Pedestrian Who Was Hit By Vehicle Dies
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Car burglaries on the rise, police raising awareness with vehicle report cards
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle
- Ocala Fire & Rescue gets new vehicles
- Man Struck and Killed by Bus in Ocala