Marion County Man Found
A Marion County man missing four days has been found.
Deputies say 70 year old Charles Copeland was last seen on June third driving his pick-up truck as he went for a ride through the Ocala National Forest.
He was found early Sunday morning, safe and sound inside his truck which had gotten stuck in the sand.
Deputies say he did not venture out of the truck for fear he would get lost.
His family says it's not unusual for Mr. Copeland to take drives through the forest.
His truck was spotted by a sheriff's office helicopter.
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Man dies in hospital after being found injured on CR 484
- Man found dead in Fort McCoy
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Marion county man found shot to death in car
- Body Found in Ocklawaha River in Search For Missing Man
- Man dies after being found shot in car