Men Arrested for Inappropriate Acts with Children
A 29-year old man is in trouble with the law for inappropriate conduct with an 11-year-old girl.
Authorities say Robert Mitchell, III, repeatedly tried and did touch the child inside her underwear. She said she locked herself in a bathroom until Mitchell's wife came home. She told the wife and sheriff's officials were called.
Mitchell is facing one count of lewd or lascivious molestation and a count of lewd and lascivious conduct.
In another case, a 50-year-old man is under arrest on similar charges in Marion County.
Authorities say a 12-year-old girl claims David Gagnon of Summerfield, Fla., bet her $5 she wouldn't sleep naked. She claims the man came back into the room and removed her underwear and touched her.
Gagnon was booked on one charge of lewd and lascivious molestation.
- Man Arrested for Inappropriate Acts with Children
- Men Busted for Performing Sexual Acts in Adult Store
- Trooper Resigns Over Inappropriate Behavior
- Columbia County Teacher Suspended for Inappropriate Behavior
- Marion County Teacher Accused of Inappropriately Touching Students
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
- Woman Arrested For Leaving Children Unattended at 2 a.m.
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children