Nelson Guilty on All Counts
The person charged with killing Andrew Arosemena in a Gainesville parking garage has been found guilty.
Okpara Nelson, pleaded not guilty. But a jury decided Friday afternoon, he is guilty of the crime.
It was a long day for the prosecution, the defense, and the jurors, but even more so for the family of Andrew Arosemena who had waited two years to find justice.
- 100 DUI Arrests and Counting
- Final Count of Rescued Cats at 697
- Florida School Count Week....Don't Play Hooky!
- Counting Gainesville's Homeless Population
- Biomass or Bio-Mess? Part Four: Counting the Cost
- Certain Counties in North Central Florida Have High STD Count
- Woman Charged with 11 Counts of Animal Cruelty
- Homeless Count Completed Despite Cold Temperatures
- Former Teacher Faces More Counts Of Sexual Assault
- Gainesville Physician Indicted with 210 Counts of Healthcare Fraud