Nelson Guilty on All Counts
The person charged with killing Andrew Arosemena in a Gainesville parking garage has been found guilty.
Okpara Nelson, pleaded not guilty. But a jury decided Friday afternoon, he is guilty of the crime.
It was a long day for the prosecution, the defense, and the jurors, but even more so for the family of Andrew Arosemena who had waited two years to find justice.
- Bravo Trial Day 10: Pedro Bravo Guilty On All Counts
- Lonnie Todd Found Guilty On Three Counts
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Senator Bill Nelson On Health Care
- Senator Bill Nelson Visits UF
- Gainesville Physician Indicted with 210 Counts of Healthcare Fraud
- Physician Indicted on 210 Counts of Healthcare Fraud and Money Laundering
- Down for the Count?
- 12 and Counting
- Gainesville Looking For An Accurate Count In Census