SFC Production Manager Loses Job After 37 Years of Service
The nation's unemployment rate hit a 25-year high in May.
After more than 37 years of service as Santa Fe College's TV production manager, Bob Lightner became one of those 350,000 Americans who lost their job in May.
See the video for more on this story.
- In Marion County 160 First Year Teachers Will Lose Their Jobs
- Williston Non Profit Service Dog Organization Still Operational After Losing VA Contract
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- 3 More Employees Lose Jobs in Secret Service Scandal
- Man Loses Job After he Slaps Baby
- Lamplighter Bus Service Shot Down By Property Managers
- County Commission Picks In House Candidate for County Manager Job
- Gainesville's Job Corps Center Could Lose Funding
- Levy County Teachers May Be Losing Jobs
- City Manager Released Budget For 2009 And 2010 Fiscal Years