ShandsCair Offers New Ambulance for Children
Published June 30th, 2009
Like many other things in life, one size doesn't fit all when it comes to health care.
In fact, one agency is downsizing to offer a more tailored service. TV20's Robert Bradfield shows us a new ambulance...just for kids.
- Medical Spotlight: UF Health Expands ShandsCair
- UF Health ShandsCair celebrates 35 years saving lives
- Shands Cair uses new technology
- Dance Marathon raises over 2 million for Children's Miracle Network
- Alachua County Fire Rescue unveils new ambulances
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- LPGA tournament players make a surprise stop at a children's hospital
- Hybrid clinic brings health care to local children
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend