With the first day of summer, many North Central Florida residents have been dealing with temperatures in the mid to high 90's.
The American Heart Association suggests doing activities indoors, but if you must go outside, wear light clothing and drink plenty water. Work out in the early morning or late evening. They also say that symptoms of heat exhaustion can quickly turn into a heat stroke, which can be deadly.
- Beating the Summertime Blues Part 3: Something For Everyone
- Beating the Summertime Blues: Florida Museum of Natural History
- Summertime Rise in Crime
- Stimulus Dollars Cure Summertime Blues
- Warm Weather's Effect on Our Crops
- Bad Weather Takes Out Gas Station Pumps
- Gainesville Residents Cleaning Up After Severe Weekend Weather
- Unusual Weather Keeps Love Bugs at Bay
- Weather Update
- Hazardous Weather Awareness Week