Water Levels on Lakes Up, Down?
Business owners on Lochloosa and Orange Lakes say rainfall last month caused water levels to rise.
J.J. Pease, owner of Lochloosa Harbor, says that's good for business -- because higher water levels attract more boaters.
Still, he worries it won't last long.
- Fay brings trees down, water levels up
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe
- Alarming Water Levels
- Need is Up, Donations are Down
- Low Lake Levels in Keystone Heights Could Be Moved Lower
- Lake Butler Water Problem
- "Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities
- Hawthorne Water Tower Comes Down
- Wild Waters May Shut Down
- Travel Prices Up, But So Is Travel