Water Levels on Lakes Up, Down?
Business owners on Lochloosa and Orange Lakes say rainfall last month caused water levels to rise.
J.J. Pease, owner of Lochloosa Harbor, says that's good for business -- because higher water levels attract more boaters.
Still, he worries it won't last long.
- Fay brings trees down, water levels up
- Need is Up, Donations are Down
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe
- Alarming Water Levels
- FWC: water level related to sturgeon injuries
- Low Lake Levels in Keystone Heights Could Be Moved Lower
- Lake Butler Water Problem
- Large part of Lake City under boil water advisory
- Wild Waters May Shut Down
- "Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities