Citra Bus Crash Witness Speaks For The First Time
For the first time, Rhonda Arbuckle of Citra speaks publically on an accident she witnessed last September.
Arbuckle says the event changed her and her family's life forever.
She was one of the first people to respond to the Marion County School bus crash that claimed the life of 13-year old Frances Schee last year.
Watch the video for more.
- Witness speaks about Tesla crash
- Citra Crash Kills Two
- Rielle Hunter Speaks Out For First Time
- Crash severely injures man, FHP looking for witnesses
- Motorcycle Crash Victim Says Driver at Fault Was Texting and Driving
- Gator Players Speak for the First Time Since Mike White Hiring
- Former "End-Time" Group Speaks Out
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Endo's Journey, Dog Traveler
- First Lady to Speak in Gainesville Monday