Citra Bus Crash Witness Speaks For The First Time
For the first time, Rhonda Arbuckle of Citra speaks publically on an accident she witnessed last September.
Arbuckle says the event changed her and her family's life forever.
She was one of the first people to respond to the Marion County School bus crash that claimed the life of 13-year old Frances Schee last year.
Watch the video for more.
- Rielle Hunter Speaks Out For First Time
- Citra Crash Kills Two
- Gator Players Speak for the First Time Since Mike White Hiring
- Former "End-Time" Group Speaks Out
- First Lady to Speak in Gainesville Monday
- FHP Investigates School Bus Crash in Bradford County
- WWII Veteran to Visit Iwo Jima Memorial for First Time
- Marion County's Gold Star Mothers Recognized For The First Time
- Quints Delivered at Shands First Time in 10 years
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Presented to Vets for the First Time