Crist Sets Fundraising Record
Gov. Charlie Crist is winning the dash for campaign cash.
Crist raised a record-setting $4.3 million for his U.S. Senate campaign in the second quarter of this year. He leads his opponents in money raised and voter polls, according to the Capitol News Service.
Crist said since people are giving money to his campaign, the funding is a sign that he is doing a good job.
Kendrick Meek, the Democratic front runner for the U.S. Senate, raised $1.5 million in the second quarter of the year.
- GRU Sets Record for Energy Used in Winter
- Talbot Elementary Student Sets 5k World Record
- World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
- Restaurant's Fundraiser for Ocala Olympian a Success
- Kid Who Can't Eat Fundraiser
- United Way Fundraiser
- PHOTO FUNDRAISER FOR CURED FOUNDATION
- Hundreds Turn Out To Gainesville Soup-Tasting Fundraiser
- Friends Host Fundraiser To Help Injured Teen
- Organizers Collect $6,000 In Rubber Duck Race Fundraiser