Crist Sets Fundraising Record
Gov. Charlie Crist is winning the dash for campaign cash.
Crist raised a record-setting $4.3 million for his U.S. Senate campaign in the second quarter of this year. He leads his opponents in money raised and voter polls, according to the Capitol News Service.
Crist said since people are giving money to his campaign, the funding is a sign that he is doing a good job.
Kendrick Meek, the Democratic front runner for the U.S. Senate, raised $1.5 million in the second quarter of the year.
- Talbot Elementary Student Sets 5k World Record
- GRU Sets Record for Energy Used in Winter
- World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
- Restaurant's Fundraiser for Ocala Olympian a Success
- Charlie Crist Comes to Town
- Gainesville Civic Chorus Hosting Fundraiser This Friday
- Crist proposes tuition reform
- Governor Crist on McCain's List For The Vice Presidential Slot
- Crist in Ocala
- Crist Signs Bill