Driver Arrested For Fatal Crash
State Troopers have arrested a man from LaCrosse more than ten months after he was involved in a crash that killed a passenger in his car.
A Florida Highway Patrol media release indicates 33 year old Marcus Moore was charged with vehicular homicide, operating a motor vehicle without a driver license causing death, and possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis.
On August 31st, 2008, Moore lost control of his 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue on a dirt road north of LaCrosse, hit a fence, and collided with two trees. Troopers say he was driving more than 45 miles per hour faster than the speed limit.
63 year old Lee Calvin Johnson was killed in the crash. Moore was airlifted to Shands in critical condition. Now, after recovering and the FHP investigation, he is in the Alachua County jail on $60,000 bond.
- Troopers search for driver after fatal crash
- Columbia County Fatal Car Crash
- Fatal Car Crash
- UPDATE: Local Pilot In Disbelief After Williston Fatal Plane Crash
- Fatal Car Crashes up since 2009
- Fatal Car Crash in Marion County
- Local Dentist Died in Fatal Car Crash
- Marion County Residents Clean Up Fatal Crash Site
- Fatal Crash
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead