El Nino Returns
The boy is back, but maybe not soon enough.
Government scientists say El Nino conditions have surfaced once again which typically means fewer Atlantic hurricanes, but the conditions might have popped up a little too late to have much of an impact.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Does El Niño contribute to the cold weather, and what is it anyway?
- Aguilar Returns Home
- Smuggled Dinosaur Skeleton Returned to Mongolian Government
- FAMU Marching 100 Band to Return to Field Sept. 1
- Paddling Scheduled to Return to Marion County Elementary Schools
- Gainesville Students Return While Staff Step Up In Wake of Newtown Tragedy
- Stolen Property Returned
- Missing Wallet Returned
- WWII Veteran Returns From Trip of a Lifetime
- Tebow Reveals Reason For Return