Fake Money Used to Buy Phone Cards at Lake City Business
According to the Lake City Police Department, James Kokott, the
owner of Big Dogs Palace, 181 S.W. Burke St, said several unknown suspects used five fake $20 bills to buy phone cards at his business Monday.
Phone cards can be used as credit cards or to play the slot machines at his business, Kokott said.
No suspects have been found. If you have information about this crime, please call the Lake City Police Department at 386-752-4344
- Man Buys Car Using Stolen Credit Card
- Trio of Thieves Use Stolen Credit Cards to Buy Electronics
- Identity Thieves Used Money to Buy Cars, Shop
- Lake City Business Vandalized Twice within an Hour
- Man Wanted in Fake Money Scam
- Reality Star Jailed for Fake Money
- Fake Money Scam
- Charges Filed on Suspect for Using Girlfriend's Debit Card
- State Lawmakers Promoting Ban on Cell Phone Use Among Teenage Drivers
- Two Arrested for Using Counterfeit Credit Cards