Farmer's Market New Pavilion
The county spent around $250,000 to install a new metal pavilion. County officials say the old one was a safety hazard and the wood was rotting. The new pavilion took six months to build. It's been extended by 30 feet, has fans and upgraded landscaping, making some 40 plus vendors happy.
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- How Local is One Farmer's Market?
- Farmer's Market at Downtown Square
- Citizens Co-op: Farmer's Market
- Downtown Farmer's Garden
- Customer Base Growing at one North Central Florida Farmers Market
- Protest At Wendy's In Favor Of Farmers
- New Market of Prescription Pill Dealers?
- It's A Grower's Market