Gainesville Gets New Buses
Published July 7th, 2009
Economic stimulus money is rolling into town - literally. One North Central Florida city is getting 15 new buses, and officials say they could save money over the long haul.
For the full story, watch the video on the right.
- New Buses
- City of Gainesville To Get New Traffic Signal Software
- Two Stolen School Buses from Alachua County Found Near Jacksonville
- "Rich Get Richer, Poor Get Poorer" in Gainesville
- High Fuel Costs Cause School Buses To Scale Back Their Routes
- Keeping RTS Buses En Route
- Fewer Buses May Cause More Problems
- Alachua County Law Enforcement to Crack Down on Illegal Passing of School Buses
- Two Buses Stolen From Alachua County School District Lot
- Teens Get Rowdy in New Walmart