"Hateful" Sign Causes Neighborhood Uproar
One North Central Florida neighborhood is in an uproar over a sign that's posted along the street. They say it's a sign of hate.
And the people who posted the sign belong to a church.
TV20's Jamel Lanee tells us what the church is saying and what residents want done.
Residents in the area of the Mile Run neighborhood say it has always been a peaceful place until yesterday, when they started to take notice of a sign they say is hateful.
Watch the video to your right.
- Offensive Mailers Cause Uproar
- Community Comes Foward To Discuss Hate Sign
- As Neighborhood Protestors Rally, Church Plans to Add More Signs
- "Spelling Fail" on Roadside Sign
- "Sign of the Times" in High Springs
- POSSIBLE HATE CRIME
- Drivers Love To Hate Lovebugs
- Marion County Man Charged With Hate Crime
- State Attorney's Office Files Petition in Hate Crime Against Teacher
- A Stroll Through One Belleview Neighborhood Ends in Animal Abuse Arrest