Hawthorne Water Tower Comes Down
After more than fifty years, the water tower that has stood side by side with Hawthorne City Hall is being torn down. The Department of Environmental Protection required for it to be down by December in order for the city to avoid fines, but the city commission voted Tuesday to remove the 50 ton structure this week.
- Fay brings trees down, water levels up
- Water Levels on Lakes Up, Down?
- "Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities
- Wild Waters May Shut Down
- FAA Delays Closing of Airport Control Towers
- Century Tower Reaches a Ringing Milestone
- New Bed Tower at The VA Hospital
- Ocala International Airport Gets New Control Tower
- Bacteria Detected at Shands Cancer Tower
- New Communications Tower for NE Alachua County