Hawthorne Water Tower Comes Down
After more than fifty years, the water tower that has stood side by side with Hawthorne City Hall is being torn down. The Department of Environmental Protection required for it to be down by December in order for the city to avoid fines, but the city commission voted Tuesday to remove the 50 ton structure this week.
- Wild Waters May Shut Down
- Water Levels on Lakes Up, Down?
- "Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities
- Fay brings trees down, water levels up
- FAA Delays Closing of Airport Control Towers
- Bacteria Detected at Shands Cancer Tower
- UF Health Plans to Build New Tower
- Back In Time: Clock Tower In Downtown Gainesville
- Ocala Airport Tower Closing
- Stabbing in Tower Village