Homeowner Workshops Offered in Ocala and Gainesville
Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-Ocala) is sponsoring homeowner workshops in Ocala and Gainesville for people who are experiencing mortgage problems, facing foreclosure or are in need of help because they're first-time home buyers.
Times and Locations:
Ocala - Tuesday, July 28
4 - 8 p.m.
Central Florida Community College
3001 S.W. College Road
Klein Conference Center
Gainesville - Thursday, July 30
4 - 8 p.m.
Santa Fe College
3000 N.W. 83rd St.
Please RSVP to attend a workshop. To RSVP or for additional information, please go to the Web site, e-mail email@example.com or call toll free in the Sixth Congressional District, 1-800-888-7743.
- City of Gainesville Budget Workshop
- Gainesville Homeowner Outraged By Neighborhood Association Fines
- Homeowners battle with Gainesville Area Rowing over tree
- Ocala offers free sandbags for residents
- Ocala Detectives Offering Reward for Information on Murder
- Reward offered in Ocala homicide investigation
- Danscompany of Gainesville Offers Kids A Chance to Dance In The Wiz
- Gainesville Leaders Wait to Make Offer on Biomass Plant
- Gainesville Police Department Offers R.A.D. Classes
- Gainesville Offering Small Business Mentoring