Ivy House Owner to Release Cookbook
Here's a sneak peak at an Ivy House favorite: Corny Cornbread
Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 cup creamed corn
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup chopped onion
1 stick of melted butter
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Lightly beat eggs. Fold all six ingredients together in a large bowl. Spray 9x13 baking pan. Pour mixture in pan. Bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Owner of Ralph's Burger House in Chiefland passes away
- House fire in Dunnellon leaves owner hospitalized
- The Ivy House
- The Ivy House Ocala
- White House Releases Beer Recipe
- Tasty Buddha Owner Speaks Out
- Missing Llama Reunited With Owner
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- Fla. dog owner gets 10 years in boy's death