Ivy House Owner to Release Cookbook
Here's a sneak peak at an Ivy House favorite: Corny Cornbread
Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 cup creamed corn
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup chopped onion
1 stick of melted butter
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Lightly beat eggs. Fold all six ingredients together in a large bowl. Spray 9x13 baking pan. Pour mixture in pan. Bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- The Ivy House
- White House Releases Beer Recipe
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners
- Fla. dog owner gets 10 years in boy's death
- Sidewalk Cafe Owners Along State Roads to Pay More or Lose Outdoor Seating
- Local business owner posts controversial signs
- Ocala Elite Owner Killed In Crash
- Tow Lot Owner: Arrest Unfair