Local Law Enforcement Agencies Check on Sex Offenders
It's called "Operation SPOC 3."
As children hit the streets to play during their summer break, law enforcement wants to make sure they're safe.
TV20's Sarah Pusateri shows us why several sex offenders are now behind bars.
A team of more than 30 law enforcement officers from five different agencies met at the Marion County Sheriff's Office Friday night.
Sex offenders not following the rules were taken to jail, and all offenders on probation have a nightly curfew.
Seven offenders were arrested for failing to comply with sex offender requirements.
- Law Enforcement Agencies Look to Improve Pedestrian Safety
- Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- Registered Sex Offender in Ocala Arrested Again
- No Tricks with Sex Offenders
- Occupy Protester Was Sex Offender Fugitive
- Operation "Night Light" Nabs Three Local Sex Offenders
- Sex Offender Sentenced for Failing to Reregister
- Keeping Your Children Safe From Sex Offenders
- New College Campus Sex Offender Search Unveiled on FDLE Website