Mentoring Program Helps Local Children
TV20's Sarah Pusateri shows us how a nonprofit group is trying to fill a need in the community they say isn't being met.
After years of working at the Department of Juvenile Justice, former justice officials saw a need in the community for a program that not only punishes minors for bad behavior, but mentors them.
Watch the video to your right.
- Explorer Program Helps Children Go Into Law Enforcement
- "TXT 4 HELP" Program Aims to Help Teens in Crisis
- Camelot Community Care Helping Florida's Children and Families
- Clinical Trials Can Help Children and Teens With Depression
- 11-Year-Old Helps Local Foster Children
- Nursery Rhymes May Help Childrens Memory
- Teachers Help Children Improve Reading
- John Spence Mentors the Gainesville Community
- Gainesville Offering Small Business Mentoring
- Mentoring young men on MLK Day