Receiving Rebates for New Cars
The federal government is hoping to help jump-start the economy by giving away thousands of dollars in rebates for the purchase of new cars.
TV20's Robert Bradfield has the story.
For more information about the Car Allowance Rebate System, you can visit CARS.gov.
- Single Mom Receives New Car
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Family Receives New Home, Fresh Start
- Teacher of the Year Receives "Unsatisfactory" Evaluation Under New State Law
- Is your Tax Rebate In The Mail?
- Residents Could Qualify For Rebates On Energy Efficient Appliances
- Fla. Energy-Efficient Appliance Rebates Run Out
- University Corners Developer Requests Tax Rebate
- New Car Tech Means New Extrication Tech For Firefighters
- Ocala Car Dealership Houses New Restaurant