Recession Affects Visits to the Doctor
Of all the things that are bad for your health, some are obvious; others, not so much.
According to medical professionals, one of those less obvious things is the recession.
TV20's Josh Rosenthal tells us that it's forcing people to cut back on routine doctor's visits, and as a result, some serious medical issues aren't being diagnosed as early as they could be.
- Recession Resulting in Drastic Changes
- State Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level Since Recession
- Homeschoolers Get Recess, Friends and Art too
- Is The Recession Over?
- Psychic and the Recession
- Doctors Hope Classifying Obesity as a Disease Leads to More Treatment
- Business Owners & Doctors Are Welcoming Back Students
- Breaking the Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Doctor Shortage Solution?
- Vigil Honored Murdered Doctor from Kansas