Recession Affects Visits to the Doctor
Of all the things that are bad for your health, some are obvious; others, not so much.
According to medical professionals, one of those less obvious things is the recession.
TV20's Josh Rosenthal tells us that it's forcing people to cut back on routine doctor's visits, and as a result, some serious medical issues aren't being diagnosed as early as they could be.
- State Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level Since Recession
- Consumer Confidence at Post-Recession High, NCF Residents Hopeful
- Recession Resulting in Drastic Changes
- Psychic and the Recession
- Is The Recession Over?
- Homeschoolers Get Recess, Friends and Art too
- Doctors visits centered on pregnancy
- Doctors Hope Classifying Obesity as a Disease Leads to More Treatment
- Doctor's Reaction to Louisville Basketball Player Injury
- Local Doctor Nationally Recognized